Cardboard packaging for cosmetics
Cosmetic packaging made of folding carton stands out due to a special design and/or luxurious finish. As a result, these tailor-made solutions draw attention with the aim of enticing the customer to purchase.
One of the applications that contribute to a striking appearance is a protective UV coating. It gives every printed matter and cardboard a more luxurious and glossy look. The big advantage of De Budelse is that they can produce this and other options in-house which speeds up delivery times and saves on logistics costs.
In short, envisioning solutions and creating opportunities together is:
- Making your products stand out through user-friendly, functional and inventive packaging.
- Using offset printing or digital print on demand.
- Knowing that your packaging excels thanks to a protective and glossy UV coating.
- Opting for speed and cost savings with all production processes under one roof.
- Working more efficiently and eco-friendly, producing high volumes in short runs.
The collaboration with De Budelse also led to a completely new way of working and less stock at Chi Natural Life.
Kai Beljon, Manager Operations