• Before entering the production areas, we ask you to clean your hands with disinfectant. A dispenser is available at every entrance.
• When entering the production areas, wear a hairnet. The hairnet should be worn in such a way that the scalp hairs are covered.
• Eating and drinking is not permitted in the entire production facility.
• Eating, drinking and smoking in work clothes is allowed if clothes remain clean and in the designated areas.
• If you stay within the red lines, only the regulations above apply.
• If you enter the production aera outside of the red lines, it is mandatory to wear a coat. In addition, clothing suitable for this under BRC requirements, which is not worn outside the production facility, is permitted.
• If you enter the production aera outside of the red lines, wearing a watch and visible jewelry is not allowed (except for a smooth wedding ring) and the use of perfume / aftershave and nail polish is not allowed.
• Entering the production facility is entirely at your own risk.
• De Budelse accepts no liability for damage to you or your property and / or loss of your property.